To celebrate Mother’s Day, I’d like to recognize moms who blog, at the same time get to know as many new blogs as you can share with me. Who is your favorite mommy blogger?
Nominate her in the Comments for the Versatile Mommy Blogger Award. It’s the Versatile Blogger award that you’ve seen around, which I customize for this occasion.
I got the inspiration for this blog party from Ericka of authenticitee who was inspired by another blogger I admire — amommasview, and threw a blog party for her Versatile Blogger Award, which I’m grateful to be a part of, thanks to tinyexpats. (That was a long sentence, but don’t you just love how we are all connected somehow in the blogging universe?).
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m left-handed, and I still don’t know why I think that might be an interesting trivia of me.
- I can speak 100% English, 100% Filipino, 25% German, 1% French. Apparently, I don’t know how percentages work. 😀
- I am working on Courage as my goal for 2015, which I talk about in my blog project Courage Challenge.
- I ran another blog project last March called SHE-LOGY, featuring many inspiring women in honor of Women’s Month.
- I am a career woman who took a break to be a stay-at-home mama who is now planning to go back to work…is my code for “help me, am I making the right decision here??”.
- I love to read books and thrilled that my daughter is becoming a bookworm herself. I write about her journey in SHE READS BOOKS.
- I am a shameless blog plugger. Evidence: #3, #4, #6. 😉
I look forward to your favorite mommy blogger!
I’ll kick start the party with my first nomination: Ann, the witty expat mama of Grubbs n’ Critters, also mama to her critters, Spud & Squirt. Check out her blog!
THE AWARD RULES
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.