Thank you, Vaishali, the mommy founder of the lovely blog on motherhood, parenting and babycare — The Champa Tree, for nominating Silver Lining Mama for the One Lovely Blog award. She’s one of the mommy bloggers I enjoy exchanging thoughts with.
Part I: Seven things about me 🙂
- I am a mom of 2 under 3.
- My daughter and I have the same birthday. Both my kids share my birth month. I am no longer surprised (aka can’t complain) when we end up with the same temperament.
- Around this time 11 years ago, I was in Barcelona where I fell in love with the place and made it my #4 most favorite city.
- I am left-handed.
- I am a Filipino with a Spanish middle name, a Chinese last name, and American kids. I don’t even know what that means.
- Women Empowerment and Gender Freedom are two of my advocacies since college (the year, I will not divulge, for my vanity). I am affected by the injustice, violence and discrimination that women all over the world, throughout history, had suffered all because of gender. I was once an active member of an LGBT community, as my way of advocating for my LGBT friends.
- I am currently doing a blog series I named SHE-LOGY in observance of International Women’s Day. Simply put, it is a series of posts “3 women, 1 post” and the title contains the name of the 3 women celebrated in the post, like Maya Sarah Wislawa, and Rosa Agnes Malala, and Avital Florence Amelia. The invitation to contribute a post to the series is open to everybody for the whole month of March. (I guess this now qualifies as shameless plugging. Please consider it my invitation to you, if I still haven’t asked you about it.)
Part II: Here are my nominations-15 Amazing blogs. Do check them out if you haven’t so far!
- Tiny Expats
- A Momma’s View
- Diapers and Tutus
- Grubbs n Critters
- My Happy Life Abroad
- Mama Pains
- Maria Holm
- Golden Life Living
- Rebirth of Lisa
- My Spanglish Familia
- Lorie Schaeffer
Happy Women’s Month, lovely ladies!