From Valentine’s Day 2014.
Valentine's Day Toast
- White loaf bread, or any bread of your choice
- Strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries
- Cut the bread into heart shapes. A heart-shaped cookie cutter would be handy.
- Toast the bread. Alternatively, brown the bread on a heated skillet with a little butter.
- Spread jam on the top side of each bread.
- Top with chopped fresh strawberries.
- Serve with love.
I made this especially for my toddler. I wanted something that she really likes so I got the ideas from her favorite breakfast at that time. It was a hit even after V-Day.
The best Valentine’s Day brekkie for the kids would have to be the ones that reflect what the kids love, and subsequently reflect that the Mama took the time to know these little things for them.
More Valentine’s Day projects here.