I have received two nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award last week, and I am very happy that you thought of me even when I wasn’t around much in the blogging world the last two weeks. My heartfelt thanks to Linda of Rainy Day Reflections and Atul of The Atul’s blog.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
7 Facts About Myself
- I am currently a stay-at-home mom of 2 kids.
- I was a certified PMP (Project Management Professional) before I took on a long leave off work.
- I used to manage projects and clients in 3 continents at one time. (Yet now I struggle taking care of 2 kids at home.)
- I have lived in Frankfurt for almost a year, and I can still speak ein bischen Deutsch.
- My other language is COBOL.
- This week, a friend told me I should write a children’s illustrated book. I’m working on 2 storylines at the moment.
- Last year, 4 friends told me I should be a writer. And that’s what got me to start this blog.
The Blogs I Nominate
These are blogs that I follow. I am grateful for finding their blogs and for the inspirations I get from reading their posts.
Congratulations, you deserve this award. I know some of you may have received this in the past, but I am still nominating you as my way of showing my appreciation for your blog.