The Courage Chronicle has been upgraded into a proper blog event now called “The Courage Challenge”, in response to everyone who has expressed interest in joining.
The goal is to make 2015 a Year of Courage, by doing things that scare us, on a regular basis.
How To Join
- Comment / Ping back to this post about the fears that you aim to master this year.
- Share your progress and stories of courage thru pingback. I love to feature the stories because they have been such an inspiration to me and the readers.
- Watch out for The Challenge of the Month on the 1st day of every month, for the suggested “fear to conquer”.
- We close the event at the end of the year, with a post of the “List of Things That No Longer Scare Me”.
Feel free to use the photo as a widget in your blog as reminder & quick link, and as your badge of pride for the things that you are conquering this year.
That’s it! Are you with me?
Personally, these are my top 3 scary stuff to conquer this year:
1) Fear of the Unknown: publishing my own work (clueless how)
2) Fear of Stepping outside my comfort zone: joining Toastmasters
3) Fear of Rejection: selling something I created (never done before)
Find out more about the Courage Challenge here.