10 Questions and My Answers:
1) Who do you admire most in life? My mom and mothers in general. I’ve always believed that being mom is a superpower.
2) If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? The birth of all my grandchildren.
3) What age do you feel right now and why? 25! While my body may disagree, my heart remains in 2005 when I was determined to make it a year of checking off bucket list items and saying yes to adventure (the motto was Carpe Diem). It was one of the best years!
4) What object or item have you owned the longest? My journals.
5) If a Genie gave you three wishes, what would they be? Peace. Bliss. And unlimited ice cream!
6) What do you believe the most interesting thing is about yourself? I am funny. ^_^
7) If money was no object, what would you do all day? Travel.
8) What is the best compliment you have received? “You can do anything.” Said by a boss I look up to and work with for 9 years. I cherish it because it is what I always tell myself whenever I embark on a new (scary) project.
9) Where do you want to travel most, but have never been? I’ve lived and traveled around Western Europe for almost a year, and I still want to visit it again but this time including Eastern Europe.
10) If you could be a animated character, who would you be? I want to be Queen Elsa (Frozen) so I can powerfully sing “Let It Go” and, in the process, make my daughter the happiest. But honestly, the internal freezing system is really the selling point, I don’t like getting sweaty. 😀
My 10 Questions for the Nominees:
1) What brings positivity to your day?
2) Who is your favorite heroine (book or movie)? Why?
3) What is the one word that best describes your mom?
4) What makes you beautiful (because you are!)?
5) What is your favorite quote?
6) If you are to migrate to another continent, what will you miss the most in your current home?
7) What is your advice for new bloggers?
8) What is your blog’s goal this year?
9) How would you describe your blog in one word?
10) What fear are you willing to conquer this year?
My 7 nominees for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Awards are (in no particular order):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven people.