I opened my blog to find out that I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. That sounded so cool! What a way to kick off the week. Thank you so much hannahmumbi! Go check out her blog. Her recent post “You Are Enough” was one of my favorite blog posts last week.
So, these are the rules for this award that I have received:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate seven blogs
- If you could do one thing over, what would it be? None. Live without regrets. Whatever happened in the past happen for a reason.
- Out of all your blog posts, which one is your favorite? Why? “A Year of Courage“. This is the post that I will go back to throughout my journey this year to work on my courage. This was also the post that kicked off my little blog project/challenge “The Courage Chronicle“, encouraging the readers to live courageously by doing one thing that scares them every day.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? Initially, I created this blog to capture all the thoughts in my head, the inspirations I discover, the anecdotes from living with 2 adorable kids, the craft projects I make, the travels and adventures of our family, and just about anything in between. Now it is evolving into a place where I share the silver-lined moments in my life, the beautiful and the positive, and this year’s journey to courage.
- What advice do you have for new bloggers as they deal with criticism from commenters? Always find the positive and the lesson.
- Do you plan to maintain your blog over the years or is it just temporary? I hope my blog grows as I grow.
- What is the most important lesson you have learned while blogging? Just keep on writing. Some days you write so awesomely, you surprise yourself. Some days you write mehh. Some days you are just so uninspired. Write anyway.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? The memories of living in a house full of dogs and people.
- What do you like to do with your free time? Snap photos. Read. Write. Blog. But mostly, spend time with the family.
- Is there any topic you consider to be completely inappropriate for any blogger to address? I believe in freedom of expression. Any topic worthy to be written is worthy to be read. That said, I do hope that we have less -or none at all- of the blogs that violate human rights, that promote such violation and violence, blogs that destroy instead of build up the spirit of its readers.
- Who or what do you love the most in your life? My kids and my husband. My family.
My 7 Nominees are:
10 Questions to answer:
- In one word, how would you like your readers to describe your blog?
- Which is your most favorite among your blog posts? Why?
- What/Who inspires most of your blog posts?
- What do you aspire to accomplish this year?
- What do you aspire to learn this year?
- What is your most favorite book? Why?
- What is your most favorite quote?
- What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
- If you can be a superhero, what is your superpower?
- Who is your female role model?